Universal Distortion Universal Distortion

It had a sweet intro

The intro was nice and trippy, but I think you made this song to long. It is kind of repetitive if you know what I mean. I think the song could of ended in two minuets. Other then that great job and keep up the good work.

metallikid6 responds:

Thanks man. These days I'm trying for something spacey, so from time to time, you're bound to hear some lengthy songs. As a matter of fact, there were a bunch of songs that I couldn't upload onto here because they were too long for NG and exceeded the 8 MB limit. Oh well. I'll let you know when the next one comes out.

The Superman Song The Superman Song

alright freestyle

but the beat is straight from Pharrell-Raspy Shit

Video Games Rap Video Games Rap

jump you little bastard

that has happened to me to many fucking times

All We Need (is Marijuana) All We Need (is Marijuana)

this is the shit

this is definitely the best oldskool song in newgrounds. has great beat and has great lyrics and the singer is perfect for a song like this.

Samurai Jackirb Samurai Jackirb

NICE!

this is pretty awesome you diffidently got my respect, though i don't think it should be in the genre R&B, but probably in voice acting or somethin

Kirbopher responds:

Oh I just put it under that since it was originally an R&B song a la the guy who did the original vocals.

Enter The Zone Enter The Zone

pretty good

5/5 8/10
its good and close to perfection i just think that's a little repetitive but its still good

Sirhc7000 responds:

Yea that's one issue I have is repetition. I just get lazy i guess lol.

Thx for the review.

Day is Clear Day is Clear

this is hot

gotta say this pretty dam good

the world of vibrations the world of vibrations

amazing

this is the stuff man its absolutely amazing

i thought it was funny when they were saying blood fusion because it sounds a lot like Flava Flav

Let Me Down(original title) Let Me Down(original title)

wow

do your own shit

StealthNice responds:

WOw.. i said it wasnt mine.. read the damn comments first dickface..

I made up the lyrics tho.

Phat Beat Phat Beat

this is awesome

you should o keep on going this is awsome